Our Screen Lanai
Do you have a front or back porch that you enjoy relaxing on, but are tired of being annoyed by mosquitoes, gnats, snakes, and flies? Well, as long as you have a covered roof already in place, we can install a screen lanai almost immediately due to the fact that these types of screen projects do not require a permit. Also, in most cases, the cost to do so is very minimal and offers full protection from all of Florida’s most notorious pests.
Here are also a few other reasons to screen in your back or front porch beyond freedom from the bugs:
- U/V Protection on outdoor furniture
- Helps reduce heat from sun through windows / doors
- Additional play-space for kids or pets (Key – locks available)
- Keeps your porch much cleaner and protected from airborne dirt / pollen
- Adds to re-sale value of home
- Additional products available to help against wind / rain
"The job went without a hitch from start to finish. "
Tropical Enclosures re-screened the lanai surrounding our pool and re-bolted it to the pool deck. The price was competitive, and the work was done in a timely manner. The estimator made some suggestions we hadn't thought of, and we added some additional bolting work. They did an especially nice job fixing the two doors on the lanai. The company cleaned up the mess when they were done. We were very satisfied with the project. We would highly recommend the company for sprucing up a pool enclosure in need of re-screening and other repairs.