Our Screen Rooms
Whether you are looking to entertain outdoors with guests or simply enjoy more time in your backyard with family, constructing a screen enclosure can offer many benefits that are sure to make a big impact on your Florida living lifestyle.
We ensure that quality is consistent in every project that we take on and our experienced design consultants help bring your visions come to life. Only the highest quality materials available in the industry are used on our enclosure builds, which in return, gives our customers the highest quality enclosures that are sure to last for many years with only minimal maintenance required.
Every single enclosure is carefully designed by our owners, discussed with and approved by our clients, and installed by the highest qualified installers in the region.
Our screen enclosure builds can be constructed with, but not limited to:
- Solid, structural roofs that can also be tied in to a home’s existing roofline and shingled to match
- Screen roofs
- Brick knee walls
- Framework for glass or vinyl windows to be installed anytime at a later date with minimal modifications
- Illumiview Skylight Panels within our composite roof systems (eliminate the possibility of leaks, unlike traditional skylights)
- Electrical wiring for lights, ceiling fans, and water features/above ground spas
- Sliding screen wall systems
- Motorized roll-up screens
- Expanded View Wall Construction (spans vary based upon roof dimensions)
- Stainless steel fasteners and Tapcons
- Nylo-tec Fasteners and Tapcons
"The job went without a hitch from start to finish. "
Tropical Enclosures re-screened the lanai surrounding our pool and re-bolted it to the pool deck. The price was competitive, and the work was done in a timely manner. The estimator made some suggestions we hadn't thought of, and we added some additional bolting work. They did an especially nice job fixing the two doors on the lanai. The company cleaned up the mess when they were done. We were very satisfied with the project. We would highly recommend the company for sprucing up a pool enclosure in need of re-screening and other repairs.